- Exceptions of rape, incest, and mother’s health
- Work on technology that helps children survive outside the womb at earlier stages for women who do not wish to stay pregnant.
- No taxpayer funds should ever go toward abortions.
- Work with states to revamp adoption laws that would elevate the standard of care for children in foster families so that foster care and adoption can become a healthy, happy alternative.
- Increase the abilities of all families, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, sexual identity, or marital status to adopt.
- Encourage adoption as an alternative to abortion and increase programs that better inform birth parents of the adoption process and their rights.
Committee to Elect Alax Jones