- Farm bill reform, transparent budgeting
- Work with the states and private corporations to create a desertification program that works for America.
- Create water conservation programs within each state to reduce water usage on crops.
- Create a state-by-state agricultural infrastructure plan that conserve land while also increasing food production.
- Continue innovation of sodium ion batteries to further desalinization and expand battery plants along the coasts.
- Support the efforts to turn American deserts into sustainable, usable land.
- Foster water conservation efforts across the planet.
- Work to create, produce, and distribute sustainable land coverage by region.
- Work with farmers and engineers to create more sustainable urban large scale farming facilities.
- Work with the private sector and farmers to end all food deserts in the United States.
- Work to end all use of pesticides and GMO's in foods.
- Lower cost of organic foods to increase affordability.
- Enhance and expand farming to create livable careers within the field of agriculture.
- Promote vertical farming in all major U.S. cities.
- Promote regenerative farming practices in both government and the private sector.
- Incentives for faster transitions into new farming practices.
Committee to Elect Alax Jones