- Corporations can no longer donate to political parties or candidates directly or indirectly.
- Corporations can no longer lobby.
- The federal government will no longer bail out private companies.
- Work on ending Citizens United.
- Company profits that are used to expand the business or better the lifestyles of its employees will not be subject to the same tax laws.
- For all businesses making over $250,000, there will be an automatic audit of the funds to check qualifications for the CBEPT waiver.
- State governments will work with corporations to incentivize community engagement.