- Remove the current federal income tax and implement a nationwide sales tax on goods and services - makes it more equitable for taxes
- Americans will be able to keep more of their hard-earned money and would only pay taxes on the items they use the most
- Create a tax filing system that is easy for Americans to navigate, allowing everyone to feel confident filing their taxes.
- Impose a bracket corporate tax without reductions. Percentages will be based on the profit gained by the corporation. The more a corporation makes the more they will pay.
- Keep the social security tax and Medicare tax on paychecks but reform how it is spent to make sure people will have it for years to come
- Ensure that the SSA of 1934 is reinstated so that these funds are not allowed to be used for other items
- Conduct an audit every two years to ensure that social security payments match with inflation and cost of living according to the consumer price index
- Create a constitutional amendment that states any time federal taxes are raised, the American people must vote on it by general ballot
- Encourage the states to implement a statewide sales tax and to remove their state income taxes
- All other taxes would be removed (i.e., Death tax, gift tax, gambling tax etc.…)
Committee to Elect Alax Jones